Please Note: This product is a preorder and the expected release date is June 2022. Release dates are only estimates and are subject to change at any time by the manufacturer. Delays in release dates are out of our control and solely dependent on manufacturing/distribution schedules.
MARUTTOYS is a world of original robot characters created by up-and-coming model designer MiZ (Kouki Mizuno). TAMOTU is a collaboration between Kotobukiya and MARUTTOYS in which the latest model to join this plastic model kit lineup is the enhanced TAMOTU PRO in two different colors!
TAMOTU PRO was developed based on the concept of improving the performance of the TAMOTU model.
The motor, sensor, and power supply of TAMOTU have been improved, and optional parts have been added as upgrades to make this model even more versatile.
TAMOTU was designed for on-road use, but the added leg units are designed to also be for off-road use and can handle a variety of terrains.
The Dual Arm Unit is more powerful than the regular arm due to the built-in high-performance motor.
The color scheme of this model is of a gorgeous metallic frame and subdued body color, befitting the PRO title in this chic TAMOTU.
Optional parts included in this model kit can also be installed onto the regular TAMOTU model.
• This model is a full action model kit with 40 points of articulation.
• The main unit and expansion units are built with complete inner frames to which all outer parts can be removed.
• This model can transform from “Normal Mode” to “Off-Road Mode” when running on rough terrain, as well as “Work Mode” when it’s walking/working.
• 15 points for 3mm connection joints are set throughout the model.
• The color scheme of this model kit is midnight blue, silver, clear red, and clear. This model can be assembled into a product close to the character model.
(The separately sold TAMOTU PRO [Cool White Ver.] will have a different color scheme.)
• The points for 3mm connection joints on the lower half of the model are compatible with the separately sold New Flying Base.
How to Enjoy:
• TAMOTU PRO can be freely customized with parts from existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear by using the optional 3mm connection joints with the points.
• Despite the differences in scale, this model can be placed together and enjoyed with other models such as NON scale Frame Arms Girl and 1/24 scale Hexa Gear.
• TAMOTU PRO Main Unit (Includes the Dual Arm Unit and Leg Units)
• Optional Arm
• 3mm Connection Joints x 4